We’re taking a group on a Luxury Yoga Retreat in Sicily in October – come along with us and practice yoga on our gorgeous terrace by the sea at a 5* hotel. We’ll take trips to charming towns, spend lazy afternoons on our private beach, we’ll enjoy amazing Italian food and wine (we know the best restaurants!), and bike rides along the coast. Two yoga classes a day and all levels are welcome – our yoga teacher Sarah Scott has over 20 years of experience and is wonderful. We’ll organise day trips and group dinners but everything is optional. No rules on food, just good healthy meals at delicious restaurants. And the weather in October is sunny and warm, perfect for a swim and to practice yoga outside by the sea.
A short example of a day’s schedule:
08:30 - 10:00 Morning active Vinyasa flow yoga class
10:00 - 11:00 Breakfast
11:00 - 18:00 Free time, pool, beach, town, spa, shopping
18:00 - 19:00 Sunset restorative Yin yoga class
Evening Dinner in town – we’ll take you to the most delicious restaurants.
Our 5* hotel is set on a gorgeous cliff in a peaceful natural reserve, just minutes from Siracusa – one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. It’s the perfect place to enjoy the simple pleasures in life – fresh local food, a leisurely stroll in town, lovely squares and outdoor markets, white sandy beaches and a very gentle pace. The surrounding area has plenty to offer and to discover, but this is your holiday, completely up to you to enjoy as you like, perhaps just relaxing by the pool or getting a massage at the hotel spa.
Here are some things to do in between yoga classes:
- Day trip to charming towns – Ortigia, Noto, Taormina all have stunning architecture, lovely squares and pedestrian streets – these are some of the most beautiful towns in Italy.
· Bicycle rides along the coast – grab a bike from our hotel and take a ride along the coast.
· Spa – treat yourself to a massage or a facial in between yoga classes.
· Beachtime – relax at the hotel’s private beach, or discover one of the beautiful beaches nearby, we'll take you!
· Archaeological sites – explore the nearby Greek and Roman ruins and immerse yourself in history.
· Wine tasting tours – visit a winery nearby to taste a variety of wines paired with typical Sicilian dishes.
For dinner: we’ll plan a group dinner in town at a different restaurant each evening (but all are optional). The food in Sicily is one of the highlights of the trip – we know some really delicious restaurants with all sorts of healthy delicious options!
Other facilities or extras available
Swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, private beach, cycling, snorkelling, boat trips, spa, wine tasting tours, day trips.
From £1140 per person
Contact Laura using the contact form below
Phone: +44 (0) 207 584 9432
Location : Sicily, Italy