We’ve planned a wonderful luxury yoga retreat in Crete Greece at a 5* hotel on the beach, with daily yoga by the sea, delicious meals, seaview rooms, spa treatments, boat trips, and a very relaxed atmosphere. We’ll go into gorgeous Chania town most evenings for some wonderful meals, you can eat and drink what you like, we don’t get up terribly early for yoga, and everything is optional – a true holiday in a relaxing place with amazing yoga. Sarah and Tania have over 20 years of yoga experience and teach at high-end studios in London, they are fantastic! They’ll teach two yoga classes a day, and all yoga levels can join. Solo travelers welcome.
08:30 - 10:00 Morning active Vinyasa flow yoga class
10:00 - 11:00 Breakfast
11:00 - 17:30 Free time, pool, beach, town, spa, shopping, hiking
17:30 - 18:30 Sunset restorative Yin yoga class
Evening Dinner in Chania town or beach restaurant
Crete is warm and sunny in May, and the summer lasts until well into October – the perfect times of year to visit this wonderful Greek island. You can still practice yoga outside without it being too hot, go for swims and eat at the lovely outdoor tavernas.
Chania is the prettiest town in all of Crete, and the surrounding area is very beautiful. We’ve been exploring it for years and will show you our favorite spots. And you’ll also have plenty of time to relax on our private beach or take a dip in one of the lovely pools at our beautiful 5* hotel.
Here are some things to do in between yoga classes:
• Day trips – visit charming villages with a quintessential Greek small-town rustic feel, or take a day trip to stunning Falasarna and Elafonisi beaches.
• Chania town – with a beautiful Venetian harbor, waterfront cafés, and pedestrian streets lining the old town.
• Hiking – there are countless gorges to hike, pick one that leads down to the sea and end your day with a refreshing swim.
• Shopping – stroll into boutique shops selling everything from local olive oil and wine to lovely summer dresses, hats, and jewelry.
• Spa – get pampered with a facial or a massage at the wonderful 5* spa.
• Beachtime – sail along the coast, go snorkeling, or simply lounge on our private beach.
For dinner: we will plan a group dinner at a different restaurant each evening (but all are optional). We’ll either go into Chania town or to one of the restaurants on the beach near the hotel. We know the best places with delicious healthy food!
Other facilities or extras available
Spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, gym, squash court, private beach, hiking tours, water sports, snorkeling, boat trips, sailing.
Price per person in a shared room: UK £ 1290
Price for a single-occupancy room: UK £ 1590
Contact Laura using the form below
phone +44 (0) 207 584 9432
Location : Chania, Greece