Join us on a Luxury Yoga Holiday in beautiful Mykonos Greece: yoga by the sea, 5-star hotel, spa treatments, spacious seaview rooms, great meals and wine, charming towns and amazing beaches. If you’re looking to recharge in a truly luxurious setting, but don't want to be isolated somewhere remote, our Mykonos yoga holiday offers just that.
It’s 5-star luxury with plenty to see and do, but also plenty of quiet time to relax. No waking up at dawn, you can eat and drink what you like, and no one will judge if you skip a yoga class. In fact, this is much more of a yoga holiday rather than a yoga retreat. And the yoga is amazing as well, Holly is a top yoga teacher from London, there will be two yoga classes a day, and all yoga levels can join.
A short example of a days schedule
08:30 - 10:00 Morning active Vinyasa flow yoga class
10:00 - 11:00 Breakfast
11:00 - 18:00 Free time, pool, beach, town, spa, shopping
18:00 - 19:00 Sunset restorative Yin yoga class
Evening Dinner in Mykonos town or beach restaurant
Mykonos is absolutely beautiful. We know the island well and we’ll be there to show you the nicest places. But there will also be plenty of time to relax at the pool or on our private beach.
Here are some things to do in between yoga classes:
· Spa – pamper yourself with a massage, detoxify in the steam bath or jacuzzi, and enjoy a complementary daily thalasso-therapy spa treatment.
· Visit Mykonos town – get lost in narrow streets, sit at a café near the harbor, or wander into a local art gallery.
· Mykonos beaches – so many gorgeous beaches to see!
· Excursions to Delos – take a boat trip to Delos island and discover one of the greatest centers of Greece's past.
· Shopping – boutique shops ranging from hand-made jewelry to brand names.
· Water sports – windsurfing, kitesurfing, scuba-diving, parasaling, water skiing – all options.
· Pool time – the 5* hotel has a lovely pool area with views out to sea and poolside bar service.
· Horseback riding – ride on the beach for an afternoon, highly recommended!
For dinner: we will plan a group dinner at a different restaurant each evening (but all are optional). We’ll either go into Mykonos town or to one of the restaurants on the beach near the hotel, or in Ano Mera town nearby. We know the best places with delicious healthy food.
Other facilities or extras available
Spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, thalasso-therapy center, gym, squash court, private beach, horseback riding, water sports, snorkelling, boat trips, sailing.
Price per person in a shared room: UK £ 1295
Price for a single-occupancy room: UK £ 1590
Contact Laura using the form below.
Phone: (0) 207 584 9432